Before you leave us, please make sure you have done the following:
1. If the parents wish to withdraw their child from the school, one month notice in writing must be given to the school or one month’s fee must be paid to school in lieu of such notice. However, no notice is required if a student is withdrawn one month after the final examination.
2. A school leaving or any other certificate shall only be issued if all school dues have been cleared and books or other articles borrowed have been returned.
3. While applying for School Leaving Certificate (SLC), the parent/guardian should state the reasons for withdrawing the student, as it shall be entered in the Certificate & R.O 5 will be charged for issuance of SLC.
4. Not withstanding the above, a student shall be considered to be withdrawn from the school if;
▪️ Their fee have remained unpaid for two consecutive months.
▪️ They have not attended the school for a period of consecutive 10 working days without information.
▪️ They have been asked to withdraw from the school due to disciplinary reasons. In the event of such a withdrawal the school shall not be required to give any notice before enforcing its decision which shall be within the absolute and sole discretion of the school.
5. The student shall be withdrawn from school after completing Matriculation (SSC) or O’Level.
6. The student shall be withdrawn from school after completing Matriculation (SSC) or O’Level.
7. Students will apply for new admission in College Classes XI, XII (HSSC) or A’Level. (without admission fee for already enrolled school students).
PLEASE NOTE :
Although schools send out circulars to update parental addresses once a year, it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that any change of address, telephone number (s) are immediately notified to school.
PSM reserves the right to change or withdraw any of the policies mentioned in the prospectus without notice.
PSM and its branches offer inter-school transfer to their students (provided with the same subjects offered there).